Adults and Teens

November 12, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted anything, which is bad.  However, the reason I haven't posted anything is because I've been so busy with photography projects, which is good!  Sounds like a bad episode of "Hee Haw" doesn't it?  That's bad.  I'm so thrilled that my photography business has been...well....busy.  Since my last post, I've added a new gallery to my website, rearranged some photos on my home page, added new photos to existing galleries, I've been researching photography grants, researching SBA loans (yuck - but a working photographer needs funds for new equipment), am taking some exciting continuing education classes and shooting like crazy! In addition, I'm working my full-time job as a legal secretary and trying to keep the home under control AND get ready for the holidays!  I've been meeting lots of interesting people, which I enjoy.

Being a photographer affords me some really great opportunities to visit places I haven't been or to revisit those places I like hanging out.  The other perk is that I get to hang out with cool people along the way.  Below, are some recent photos...would write more but I've got some additional photo shoots to schedule!  Hope to write more next time.  For now, admire the beautiful people!  :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sweet Nothings. Design by Pocket