Going on a "Hunt"

October 05, 2009

This past weekend, I had the privilege of photographing a wedding in Gadsden, Alabama for Robby Hunt and Jill Ortman.  Jill's mom, Junel, hired me sight unseen.  Well, I suppose she had viewed my "site", but we had not officially met in person. This was an honor.

You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day for an outdoor wedding.  Alot of brides desire an outdoor wedding but are hesitant to do so because one never knows when the weather is going to make a change for the worse.  Jill was brave and forged ahead with her plans.  We shot some of her bridal portraits at Noccalula Falls.  This was my first visit.  Isn't it amazing how many places you don't visit when you live in a state?  The park and falls are breathtaking, as was the bride....see for yourself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sweet Nothings. Design by Pocket