Official "Sneak Peek"

October 01, 2009

I was finally able to purchase my business license today, so I suppose that makes me "bonafide and broke". Sweet Life Studio has been officially welcomed into the world of small business.

Last night, I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful woman, Fran, who is expecting her second child. Fran represents class, refinement and all things feminine. She and her husband prefer to welcome their children into the world the old-fashioned way...they have chosen not to find out what the sex of the baby is ahead of time. They want to be surprised on the fabulous day the baby arrives. Below is a photo of Fran with her first baby....a baby grand piano. Did I mention she is also a former ballerina?


1 comments:

Edward G. Roberts said...

Wonderful photo and a beautiful model. You've done it again, honey.

Post a Comment

 
Sweet Nothings. Design by Pocket