Mary Catherine and Blake

October 15, 2009

Kids have the greatest personalities.  They are not shy or bashful about speaking their mind.  On Sunday, I had the privlege of photographing Mary Catherine and Blake.  Both of them were hilarious during the shoot, but there was a point when I almost dropped my camera.  I had Mary Catherine on a hay bale positioning her for the shot.  I was fussing with her hair and turning her head a little when she asked me if her hair looked alright.  I told her it did and that she still had lots of curls.  She said, "good, 'cause mama brought the curling iron but I don't want to use it.  I slept on sponge rollers for these curls but I'm afraid the humidity may be making my curls fall.  Do you think it's humid outside?"  She's 7.  See the "curls" for yourself....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sweet Nothings. Design by Pocket